This Weeklong Online Retreat is designed to mirror the experience of Adyashanti’s in-person residential silent retreats. The schedule includes daily talks and Q&A with Adya, along with several periods of guided and silent meditation. There are also bonus sessions with Mukti.
This retreat will be held in the Pacific time zone (PT) but is open to everyone. We encourage participants to follow the live schedule if possible (printable schedule is below.) All live sessions will be available within 48 hours for replay and accessible for 30 days after the retreat.
The schedule includes:
- Daily talks and guided meditations by Adya.
- Live Q&A sessions with Adya (emailed questions).
- Daily qi gong sessions and two live Q&A sessions with Mukti (emailed questions) to discuss the energetics of awakening.
- Emotional and technical support provided by Open Gate Sangha staff should the need arise.
- Detailed guidelines to support you creating a valuable at-home retreat experience.
- Video replays and audio downloads of all live sessions are available within 48 hours and accessible for 30 days after the retreat.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me, and I will be happy to assist you. I hope you join us in July!