Fierce Love is love in action. It is loving in the face of hate, understanding in the face of confusion, compassion in the face of conflict. It is selflessness in action and the courage to be an embodied, benevolent presence in turbulent times. It is making the decision to love, no matter what. Fierce Love offers insight and guidance about:
- Practical ways to step beyond limiting beliefs and fears.
- How to be an instrument of peace, understanding, and transformation in the world.
- Love in conversation.
- Experiencing love and gratitude.
- Choosing love over fear.
This Course Includes:
- Course Introduction that provides guidelines for maximizing your experience.
- Four 2-hour recorded sessions of broadcasts from the live online course “Fierce Love” (2017). Sessions include talks followed by dialogues with original course participants. (Video stream and audio download.)
- Session notes to help you remember and integrate the teachings from each session.
- Three weekly exercises to help you apply the teachings during the weeks between sessions. (Video stream and audio download.)
- A PDF of all Q&A. A 62-page printable PDF that includes all the Session Notes as well as written Q&A between Adyashanti and the original course participants.
- Audio MP3s of all the content that you can download to your computer so you can revisit the teachings indefinitely.
Course materials are accessible for 90 days from date of purchase. All audio and written materials are downloadable during this period.
Recorded March 2017 in San Jose, California.
© 2017-2019 by Adyashanti. All rights reserved.